Saturday, May 27, 2006

Luce Line Trail

The Luce Line State Trail is a 63 mile long former railroad grade consisting of crushed limestone from Plymouth to Winsted, gravel from Winsted to Hutchinson, crushed granite from Hutchinson to Cedar Mills and mowed grass from Cedar Mills to Cosmos.
























I don't know why this set of photos turned out so much worse than previous photos. All the photos that I have published here on my blog have been taken with my Sprint PPC-6700 Pocket PC and I have not knowingly changed any of the camera settings. I may need to take my Nikon along with me on future trips.

Update:
I figured out why these pictures turned out so crappy. There is a switch on the back of the phone for closeup/distance photos and this had gotten set for closeups.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home