Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A Winter Ride

I couldn't wait until March for my Scorpion to arrive, so I purchased a KMX X-class in December and put a couple hundred miles on it over the winter. Some of the rides could get a little muddy and on occassion I would return with a couple inches of mud on top of the square tubing beneath the seat. We have a car wash at the condos where I live and this came in quite handy for hosng down the trike before hauling it up the elevator to my living room.


I would usually wear my rain gear over a pair of cold-weather tights and jersey. The rain gear worked well to cut the windchill and also made it easier to clean the mud off myself. The KMX does not come with fenders so the front tires will throw water and mud up at you. The rain gear makes it easier to wipe the mud off.


These images were taken with my pocket pc phone from the Cedar Lake Trail in Minneapolis on 12/27/2005.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home